My Guide Website?
Szentendre Half-Day Tour from Budapest175 Reviews
Explore the riverside town of Szentendre on a tour of the Danube Bend from Budapest. Wander down streets beloved by artists to see well-preserved houses. Return to the capital by boat or bus.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the 'Artists Village' of Szentendre on the Danube Bend
- See the stunning landscape of the Danube River
- Discover souvenir shops and coffee bars in listed buildings
- Travel back to Budapest by public boat or bus, depending on the day
- Enjoy easy entrance to the Marzipan Museum, and have a marzipan tasting
DescriptionDiscover the artistic town of Szentendre (often referred to as the “Artists Village”) on a half-day tour of the Danube Bend. Following a pickup from your accommodation in Budapest city center, continue to Szentendre to experience the nostalgia of the “Artist’s Village.” Travel back in time as you walk through the baroque town center. Pop into souvenir shops, and discover restaurants, coffee shops, and art galleries in the many listed buildings. Feed your creative juices on streets beloved by artists since the 18th and 19th centuries. Then, climb aboard one of the scheduled public boats to cruise back to Budapest at leisure. Disembark at the pier in Budapest city center for the end of the tour services. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, you will come back to Budapest by bus.
IncludesHotel pickup (if option selected) Transportation by air-conditioned bus Return transportation by boat on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday tours (from May until October 1st) Return transportation by bus (from October to April)
- The local supplier cannot be held responsible for any road closures