My Guide Website?
From Budapest: Guided Tour of Eger with Wine Tasting3 Reviews
Explore the picturesque town of Eger on a 12-hour sightseeing tour from Budapest, and visit Eger Castle and the northernmost Turkish minaret. Taste the rich Hungarian wines of the Szépasszony-völgy valley, and soak in the thermal baths of Egerszalók.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the picturesque town of Eger and see the northernmost Turkish minaret
- Visit Eger Castle, dominating the picturesque town along the cobblestone streets of Dózsa György tér
- Go to the Bishop's Palace and the Minorite Church of Eger
- Taste rich red wines in the Szépasszony-völgy valley
- Soak in the healing waters of Egerszalók