My Guide Website?
Budapest: Jewish Quarter Exploration Game6 Reviews
Discover the Jewish Quarter of Budapest, by following clues and solving puzzles on your phone which lead to new places and exciting stories.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Sisi Statue, Temple of Heroes, Klauzál Park, and other lesser-known places
- Enjoy a uniquely crafted story brought to you by top-notch writers
- See the largest synagogue in Europe
- Experience the perfect mix between a tour, outdoor escape game, and treasure hunt
- Read a page from the first sports newspaper in Hungary
DescriptionThe city game starts at the Great Synagogue of Dohány Street. It will take you between 1.5 to 2 hours to complete and you can also explore at your own pace: pause the game and resume anytime from the location where you paused it. You'll finish at the Carl Lutz Memorial. As you solve challenges, the story unfolds and exact directions on your phone will guide you to the next location. Ready for an adventure? After your booking, you'll receive an email with instructions on how to download and play the game on your phone. You can play on your own, in a large group, or in several smaller groups competing against each other and meeting at the game's final stop.
IncludesA city exploration game available on your phone (Questo app) 24/7 customer support
- It is recommended that each user purchases a ticket for an optimal experience, although several people can share a phone