My Guide Website?
From Budapest: Full-Day Danube Bend Bus/Boat Tour with Lunch257 Reviews
Jump into Hungarian history along the Danube. Visit Esztergom and Szentendre, and pay a short visit to Slovakia. Return to Budapest along the Danube. Enjoy the 1-hour boat tour from November to March.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the largest Catholic church in Hungary in Esztergom
- Cross the Maria Valeria Bridge for a short visit to Slovakia
- Admire views of the real Danube Bend from the top of Visegrád Hill
- Explore the artist’s village of Szentendre with your tour guide
- Enjoy a seasonal 1-hour boat cruise at Budapest (1st Nov - 31st of March)
DescriptionJourney into Hungary's history, beginning with an optional pick-up at your centrally located hotel in Budapest. Head out in the comfort of an air-conditioned coach, and start off by enjoying the remarkable city of Esztergom and the largest Catholic church in the country. Before the tour, get time to enjoy a 3-course lunch before continuing on to the magical artist’s village of Szentendre, where your guide takes you on a walking tour. During the course of the day, you’ll have the opportunity to see Esztergom from another perspective during a photo stop in Slovakia. At the end of the tour, return to Budapest. In the summer (from May until 1st of October), you'll return by boat or from October to April, you'll return by coach. In case of low water level, the return to Budapest-city center will be by bus. You will receive the ticket for the included Budapest baoat cruise during the winter season (Nov-March) at our office upon check-in. You can use this service any day during your stay in Budapest.
IncludesLive guide Optional hotel pick-up Transportation by air-conditioned bus Hungarian 3-course lunch Return to Budapest by boat (from May until October 1st) 1-hour boat tour (available only from November to March)
- Please note:
- Hotel pick-up is available only in the city center
- The supplier is not responsible for any road closures
- Return to Budapest is by boat from May until the 1st of October
- In the winter season Incl. 1hour Budapest boat tour