My Guide Website?
Budapest Card: Public Transport, 30+ Top Attractions & Tours837 Reviews
Enjoy the Hungarian capital’s official city pass, the key to the city. Benefit from a range of discounts, free entries to attractions, and unlimited public transportation.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Relax at the famous Lukács Thermal Bath with entry included with your pass
- Enter for free at several of the city's very best museums and other attractions
- Receive discounts of up to 50% for a number of different attractions and tours
- Explore Buda and Pest on foot with the guided sightseeing tour that's included
- See the city while making use of the Budapest Card's unlimited public transport
DescriptionExplore, visit, and taste the best of Budapest with the official city pass. Enjoy unlimited public transportation and free entry to more than 30 attractions included. Take a guided sightseeing tour of Buda and Pest, freshen up at St. Lukacs Thermal Bath, and enjoy discounts of up to 50 percent at attractions, cafes, restaurants, and shops. Museums that can be visited free of charge with the Budapest Card: • Hungarian National Gallery • Hungarian National Museum • Museum of Fine Arts • Budapest History Museum – Castle Museum • Memento Park – Statue Park Museum • Robert Capa Contemporary Photography Center • House of Hungarian Photographers – Mai Manó House • Ludwig Museum – Museum of Contemporary Art • Budapest History Museum – Aquincum Museum • Ferenc Hopp Museum of Asiatic Arts • Vasarely Museum • Budapest History Museum – Kiscell Museum Other attractions included in the Budapest Card: • Free visit at Budatower • Free visit at Pálvölgyi Cave • Free Official Budapest Castle Bus • Free Pest and Buda guided walking tours • Free admission to St. Lukács Thermal Bath and Swimming Pool • Free ride on Zugliget Chairlift Discounted experiences with the Budapest Card: • 50% discount at St. Stephen's Hall - Buda Castle • 25% discount on Legenda city cruises • 25% discount at Hospital in the Rock - nuclear bunker museum • 20% discount at City Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off • 20% discount at the Széchenyi Bath, Rudas Bath, Aquaworld Resort, Lupa Beach • 20% discount on door-to-door airport transfer by miniBUD • 10% discount at Dohany Street Synagogue • 10-20% discount at Molnár's Kürtőskalács, Halaszbastya Restaurant, Zsolnay Café, Parisi Passage Cafe, Cafe Astoria, Hard Rock Café Budapest Card 72 Plus With the Budapest Card 72 Plus, you’ll get access to the 100+ services included in the Budapest Card and: • Door-to-door airport transfers by MiniBUD airport shuttle • Danube river cruise with Legenda Duna Bella • Return ride on the Buda Castle Funicular • Admission to Matthias Church • Hungarian dessert (Molnár’s kürtőskalács)
IncludesEntry to all museums listed in the description Discounts as listed in the description Airport transfers (if 72-Hour Plus option selected) Danube River cruise (if 72-Hour Plus option selected) Round-trip ride on Buda Castle Funicular (if 72-Hour Plus option selected) Matthias Church entry (if 72-Hour Plus option selected) Hungarian dessert (if 72-Hour Plus option selected)
- Citizens of Hungary, Switzerland, and other EU, and EEA member states aged 65 and above can use public transportation in Budapest free of charge with an identity card or passport The services included in the card can only be used after the card has been validated with a signature and a starting date and time on the back Your card is valid for one person and is non-transferable for 24, 48, 72, 96, or 120 hours, depending on the option chosen, starting from the time and date of first use Please check attraction opening times to ensure they are open when you plan to visit