My Guide Website?
From Budapest: Lake Balaton Private Sailing/Tihany Peninsula
Spend a fabulous day sailing on Lake Balaton, one of central Europe's largest lakes. Visit Tihany Peninsula, an old fishing village, and the ancient Benedictine Abbey founded in 1055 on this day tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sail on the waters of Lake Balaton, one of the largest lakes in Central Europe
- Explore the Tihany Peninsula's historical highlights, villages, & architecture
- Make a stop to see Tihany Abbey, a Benedictine Abbey with medieval architecture
- Wander through the fishing village of Tihany, and stop for a Hungarian lunch
- Admire the beautiful panoramic views of Lake Balaton from the Tihany Peninsula