My Guide Website?
Vegan Brunch Experience at the Heart of Budapest
Easy Green brunch mix gives you a taste of our years of excellence we put into our menu delelopment.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Budapest: Széchenyi Spa Full Day with Optional Pálinka Tour
- From Budapest: Guided Tour of Eger with Wine Tasting
- Budapest: Buda Castle District Walking Tour
- From Budapest: Gödöllő Royal Sissi Guided Tour
- Budapest: City Center Walking Tour
- Jungle Like Enteriour
- Fully Plant Based
- Vegan Cocktails
DescriptionVegan Garden first opened in the summer of 2018, becoming the first plant-based food truck yard in Hungary – “and potentially the world,” - Living it commented. In 2021 Vegan Garden opened a proper restaurant in Király street with a much-developed bistro enteriour and international menu. Vegan garden is offering an impressive selection of green and healthy foods on one of District VI’s top location. At Vegan Garden, you can bump into a vegan drink selectiom, a vegan burger, a vegan pizza, a vegan ice cream , a vegan cookies, and you can even taste vegan Mexican dishes! Fully committed to environmental issues and charity, the venue regularly hosts workshops, and events related to veganism, sustainability and plant-based nutrition.
Includes3 course meal tasting
- Please make sure you book a table for a sepcific time