My Guide Website?
Budapest: City Highlights Cruise with Welcome Drink18366 Reviews
See another side of Budapest from the River Danube on a sightseeing cruise and enjoy a welcome drink. Admire the famous bridges, Buda Castle, Várkert Bazár, and panoramic city views.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Budapest: Széchenyi Spa Full Day with Optional Pálinka Tour
- From Budapest: Guided Tour of Eger with Wine Tasting
- Budapest: Buda Castle District Walking Tour
- From Budapest: Gödöllő Royal Sissi Guided Tour
- Budapest: City Center Walking Tour
- Feel mesmerized as you see Budapest's skyline lit up - at dark - on a boat tour
- Sip on a complimentary glass of welcome drink on arrival on the cruise
- Enjoy panoramic views from the open or closed deck, and take lots of photos
- Marvel at the illuminated Vigadó Concert Hall and Várkert Bazár - when dark
- Purchase as many drinks as you desire from the bar onboard
DescriptionDiscover Budapest on a romantic sightseeing cruise along the River Danube. See the old buildings - depending on the time day - lit up and get the best views while sipping a complimentary glass of welcome drink (alcoholic/non-alcoholic). Climb aboard the boat at the pier at Dock 42 port next to Budapest's Szent István Park and receive your welcome drink upon arrival. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride as you cruise along the calm Danube River. See the stunning city of Budapest from a whole new perspective and admire the skyline. Sail down the river and marvel at passing monuments such as the National Parliament, Buda Castle, and the recently restored Várkert Bazár. Head to the open deck for perfect views of the illuminated Vigadó Concert Hall, or look at the floodlit monuments - depending on the time day - between the Margaret Bridge and Rákóczi Bridge from the comfort of the deck either with panoramic windows or open air. Naturally, you are free to change places at any time. (As Budapest uses the illumination to commemorate certain events(, like Earth Hour, Fight Against Breast Cancer, national events, etc.) therefore they might appear in different colours or can be dimmed at certain times.) The tour is not guided, experience the city more like a local - the boat functions as a floating coffee house or pub experience with its own bar available during the cruise. Feeling thirsty? No worries, treat yourself to another drink from the pub onboard or have a hot cup of coffee from the coffee house if you like. Finally, end your cruise sailing back to the pier with long-lasting memories and great pictures.
IncludesBoat cruise 1 glass of alcoholic or non-alcoholic welcome drink
- The boat you'll ride on is the M/S Neptun; occasionally, other boats may be used Seats are taken in the order of arrival. There are no assigned seats, though seating options are available Food and drinks may be purchased only at the boat's bar (you can not bring/consume food or drinks on board) The boat will start at the exact time indicated on the voucher. It is recommended to arrive at the dock 15 minutes before that. Avoid arriving only 5 minutes before departure. Prior passengers need to exit before boarding, therefore please do not block the entrance. Toilettes are not usable 5 minutes before returning to the dock.