My Guide Website?
Budapest self-guided walking tour and scavenger hunt
The Budapest Tourist Scavenger Hunt is a 3.4 km / 2.11 mi self-guided walking tour of the historic center of the city. It should take 3 hours to complete and ends near the start location.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take as little, or as much time as you wish to complete your hunt
- Available in English and in French
- Pet-friendly throughout
- Wheelchair and stroller accessible throughout
- A fun learning experience
DescriptionAre you looking for things to do in Budapest? Try our tourist scavenger hunt to walk the city while discovering its monuments and palaces! It will take you from Parliament to the Széchenyl Chain Bridge and then to the Hungarian State Opera and several museums between each stop. We offer challenges at every step. Each challenge will tell you where you are going next and a bit of local history and advice. The Budapest Tourist Scavenger Hunt is a 3.4 km / 2.11 mi self-guided walking tour of the historic center of the city. It should take you 3 hours to complete. - See the sights! - Learn some local history - Challenge your knowledge - Fun for all ages, kids included - Walk at your own pace: 3.4 km / 2.11 mi - Start whenever you are ready, from your smartphone – no fixed schedule Buy 1 scavenger hunt for your party of 1 to 6 people.
Includes36 varied challenges Instructions and directions on your smartphone 24/7 customer service
- You must convert your voucher on our website before beginning the activity. To do so, your GetYourGuide account Must Have your Real Email or Phone number as we will email and text instructions to them. These will tell you how to convert your purchase on our website to complete the activity.