My Guide Website?
Budapest: Self-guided City Walk to Sights and Specials
Discover Budapest's historical, modern sides and special places on this exciting city walk with your smartphone. Let yourself be guided, but explore the city at your own pace.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- A varied tour with interesting stories awaits you
- Explore Budapest in an interactive way
- Solve entertaining tasks and riddles while strolling through the streets
- Read interesting facts about the history and culture of Budapest
- Follow the tour at your own pace and take time to explore at each stop
DescriptionGet to know Budapest in a relaxed way. Start the tour with your smartphone, let yourself be guided and spend a beautiful and varied day in the exciting and fascinating city on the Danube. The tour starts on the banks of the Danube and takes you to the Chain Bridge, which has connected Buda and Pest since the 19th century, before you'll get to the Gresham Palace, built in 1907 in the Art Nouveau style, now is a luxury hotel. Continue to St Stephen's Basilica, the largest church in the city, which houses impressive works of art and the relic of the 'Holy Right Hand'. On the way there, you will pass Zrinyi Utca, a popular pedestrianised area with many shops and restaurants. Vaci utca, Budapest's oldest commercial street, leads you to Elisabeth Square, where you can marvel at the Ferris wheel. The square is named after the Austrian Empress Elisabeth and is also home to the Danubius Fountain, one of the oldest and most beautiful water features in the city. You will pass the Deák Ferenc tér, a central transport hub and popular meeting place. Relax and watch the colourful hustle and bustle of the city, before you go on to see more places with street-art, historical significance and culinary highlights. At the tour stops, there are entertaining tasks to solve and fun questions to answer. Who knows, for example, what ... but no, we won't tell you yet! The tour is a great way to get outside and discover new things with family, friends or on your own. It's like being shown Budapest by a good friend. Many anecdotes will enrich your walk through the city. You can start the tour at any time and as often as you like in the browser of a smartphone. On site or even from the comfort of your sofa. Enjoy your time in Budapest! *** Good to know *** You will receive the link to start the tour in an email directly after booking.
IncludesSelf-guided walking tour with your smartphone Map and tour access offline
- You will receive the link to start the tour on your smartphone in a separate email shortly after booking. An internet connection is required to start the tour. The tour is downloaded automatically and can then be used offline. During the tour you only need an internet connection if you want to use links to further information.