My Guide Website?
Budapest: Half-Day Small Group Jewish History Tour
Learn the history of the Jewish communities in Hungary on a 4-hour small group tour of Budapest’s Jewish Quarter. Go to the Great Synagogue and Jewish Heritage Museum, see the Heroes’ Temple, Shoes on the Danube Promenade memorial and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn the history of the Jewish settlements in Budapest
- Admire the onion domes and towers of the Great Synagogue on Dohány Street
- See Imre Varga's Memorial of the Hungarian Jewish Martyrs at the Raoul Wallenberg Holocaust Memorial Park
- Explore the Art Nouveau shrines and tombs in the Jewish Cemetery
- Go to the Rumbach Street Synagogue to look at its Moorish Revival architecture