My Guide Website?
Budapest: First Discovery Walk and Reading Walking Tour13 Reviews
Discover the city by walking one of the most beautiful routes. Learn introductory information about each location and the city and choose where to focus on, after this tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore at least 10 of the most important sites by walking and learning.
- Discover hidden gems, picturesque places that you normally wouldn't see.
- Enjoy the tour in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch
- Navigate accurately through the city while creating unforgettable memories.
- Read introductory information about the city.
DescriptionWalk through a beautiful route of the city, discover hidden gems and visit 10+ of the most important attractions and spots. Learn some introductory information about each place and interesting stories about the city in general. Download the ‘World City Trail ‘app from the store and login. Read the instructions and head to the starting location. Unlock photos of the exterior and the interior of the location. Read some information regarding the attraction and continue walking to the next checkpoint. Note what you liked and did not like and create your bucket list for the next days! Start your walk any time, without a schedule. Pause it for lunch, have a drink, visit an attraction of your choice, and continue later or even another day. With the maps feature, you will never get lost. Begin your tour of Liberty Square as if straight out of a fairy tale. Explore Erzsébet Square and admire its beauty. Pesti Vigadó will amaze you, with its architecture and acoustics. Then the story of a great Hungarian poet and symbol of the revolution Sandor Petofi awaits you! The Statue of Queen Elizabeth and her history will teach you why she is the 'official darling' of Hungarians. Admire the picturesque Tabán with its unique church. Learn about the mythical Buda Castle and enjoy it for hours. Kilometer-zero will pique your interest. Fisherman's Bastion will fill your camera capacity without a doubt while the icing on the cake of this unique tour will be the miraculous Matthias Church(where the tour ends) with its incredible architecture.
- This activity requires internet access. This tour does not replace a full guided tour. Please download World City Trail app from App store or Playstore. Use your booking reference for serial number. (GYGXXXXXXXXX) Read carefully the information included in the blue field of the confirmation email of your purchase. Walking time: 64min Visit worldcitytrail.com/gyg/ if you need Login details. Walking distance: 4.7km The ticket and the app from GetYourGuide are not needed for this activity. There is no time limit for this activity. You can complete it at your own pace. Visit worldcitytrail.com/gyg/ if you need Login details. Minimum charge of 2 persons applied