My Guide Website?
Budapest: Fat Tire MonsteRoller E-Scooter Rental61 Reviews
Make sightseeing more fun and turn Budapest into your own personal playground. Rent a fat tire MonsteRoller e-scooter for 1 to 3 hours to see the sights at your own pace.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Budapest at your own pace with a fun, fat tire e-scooter
- Zip through the traffic and ride up the hills with ease
- See more of the city than you would by walking or public transport
DescriptionDiscover Budapest from a fresh perspective and rent a fat tire MonsteRoller e-scooter to explore at your own pace. Give your legs a rest and see much more than you would on an organized walking tour. Take control of a fully electric, zero-emission scooter that can reach speeds of up to 25 km/h and requires no driving license to operate. Whizz through the traffic using the bike lanes, or enjoy the freedom of the parks independently. No place is too far to reach, as the scooter can easily go up major hills and has a range of 40 kilometers per charge. Avail of the provided helmets, locks and lights to explore in safety, and stop wherever you want as parking on the sidewalks is legal and free.
IncludesFat tire electric scooter rental Helmets (optional) Lights Locks Instructor who shows you how to use the vehicle
- The MonsteRoller e-scooter can reach a top speed of 25 km/h
- No driving license is required
- You can ride on the sidewalks, roads and bike paths
- Extra back seats for those aged 14-18 (or a maximum of 55 kilograms) are available on request if advised at time of booking (€20 per seat, payable on site)
- Please note that the age limit for participating in this activity is 16+ for driving and 10+ for riding on the back seat of a double-seater model (driven by an adult). Double-seater models are available for +50% of the regular price.
- High-heel shoes and skirts are not advised
- You will be required to leave €100 and valid photo ID or a copy of your passport on check-in as a security deposit
- If your group has more than 8 people you may be split into 2 or more groups and start a few minutes apart for a safer riding experience