My Guide Website?
Budapest: Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour2358 Reviews
Discover Budapest at your own pace with a 1, 2, or 3-day ticket on an open-top, hop-on, hop-off sightseeing bus. See the Margaret Bridge, Hungarian Parliament Building, Danube River, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Budapest with stops covering the city's most stunning landmarks
- Learn about Budapest's past and present via audio commentary in 16 languages
- Soak in epic views of the Hungarian Parliament building and Margaret Bridge
- Enjoy the freedom to spend as much time as you wish at each location
- Marvel at the spectacular city views during an optional Danube River cruise
DescriptionGet a perfect introduction to Budapest on a hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus. Cruise around in style, hopping on and off at the more than 20 stops along carefully designed routes. See the magnificent Basilica, the leafy and classical Andrassy Avenue, Chain Bridge, and much more. Listen to the audio commentary provided in 16 languages, visit the city's most famous landmarks, and join an optional walking tour of Pest. Experience Hungary's capital in all its glory with the Danube River cruise and witness Budapest from a different perspective. Ticket holders will also enjoy a guided walking tour through the stately Pest side of the city. All of the buses are air-conditioned during the summer and heated during the winter, providing you with the most comfortable and convenient way to explore Budapest.
IncludesHop-on hop-off bus ticket valid for 1, 2, or 3 days (depending on option selected) Digital audio commentary in 16 languages Optional 1-hour river cruise Optional walking tour
- The walking tour is in English only
- The free river cruise is valid for the duration of your hop-on hop-off ticket