My Guide Website?
Heroes' Square, Andrassy avenue and City Park Highlights
Discover the Highlights in Budapest less frequented by visitors. This special route will take you from Vörösmarty square along the Andrássy Avenue, the Opera House to the Heroes' square and around.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Be guided along the famous Andrassy avenue and ride the old subway
- Have a look inside the spectacular Opera House and the Szechenyi Bath
- Walk, learn and photo-shot the Heroes' square site
- Enter and visit the Castle of Vajdahunyad and go up to the viewing tower
- Discover the City park's attractions and hidden gems
DescriptionMeeting at a central location this treasure hunt take you along the Andrassy avenua and will introduce you Golden Age of Hungary, the life of aristocracy to the modern era. We will visit their palaces and elegant cafés and gardens and I can share some personal stories and connections with you. You will have the opportunity to see the Opera House, the Liszt Square with its vibrant music life. I will tell you about Hungarian heroes and meet Dracula at his Castle and access to the Tower From where you'll take spectacular photos at a lookout tower. The route includes the most famous Thermal Bath so peek inside the bath house and hear some extraordinary stories. The park has hidden places and the most spectacular museums, too so you won't miss some off-the-beaten track attractions with a local certified guide. You will have the chance to ride the oldest subway and ride on its the vintage train.
Includes3-hour guided tour subway tickets Tower tickets
- This tour will take place rain or shine It includes a coffee-break You will climb 15-20 steps at the subway