My Guide Website?
Budapest: Walking Tour in German27 Reviews
Journey through a thousand years of history of the Hungarian kingdom. See ancient ruins, a medieval castle, and stunning Gothic architecture with a knowledgeable German-speaking guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a guided walk with a German-speaking guide
- Admire the breathtaking St. Stephen's Basilica
- Learn about the history of a proud central European nation
- Visit the fortified Buda Castle and see the Gothic Matthias Church
- Take in breathtaking views of the city
DescriptionSet off on a walking tour in the oldest parts of Budapest. Explore Leopard Town (Leopoldstadt), the Chain Bridge, and the Buda Castle areas. Take in the most beautiful views the city has to offer. Discover sights such as St. Stephen's Basilica, the Hungarian Parliament, the Royal Palace, the President's Palace, the Castle Quarter, Matthias Church, and the Fisherman's Bastion. Learn about the turbulent 1,100 years of Hungarian history from the conquest of the country to the most recent democratic changes, as you sample the visual delights of this amazing city. Gain an insider's perspective along the way from a local guide who will answer any questions you might have. Get a perfect introduction to the Hungarian Capital.
IncludesGerman speaking guide
- While the tour is mainly on foot, you will also use public transport to cross the Danube from Pest to the Buda side