My Guide Website?
From Budapest: Gödöllő Royal Sissi Guided Tour428 Reviews
Travel from Budapest to Gödöllő and visit the former summer residence of Queen Elisabeth, affectionately known as Sissi. You’ll marvel at the beautifully renovated royal palace, which is the second-largest Baroque chateau in the world.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit Gödöllő, the world’s second-largest Baroque chateau
- Explore the chateau and admire the many paintings and photographs of Sissi
- Enjoy a walk around the castle’s park and its peaceful atmosphere
DescriptionYour 4-hour tour begins with a drive from Budapest to Gödöllö, site of the former summer residence of Queen Elisabeth, who was known as Sissi. This palace is the second-largest Baroque chateau in the world, and an estate that has preserved the atmosphere of 19th century royal splendor. Led by your knowledgeable guide, you’ll enjoy a tour of the renovated castle, and walk along the same hallways, on the same staircases, and through the lovely park as the Empress of Austria and Queen of Hungary. The tour ends at Hotel Intercontinental Budapest, in the city center.
IncludesLive guide Hotel pick-up (city center hotels) Transfer back to the city center Air-conditioned bus Entrance Ticket
- Please note:
- Hotel pick-up is only available in the city center
- The tour provider is not responsible for road closures