My Guide Website?
Budapest: 1-Hour Private Segway Tour3 Reviews
Explore the imperial monuments and elegant streets of Budapest by self-balancing Segway on a private 1-hour guided tour. Enjoy a private Segway training session, and then glide down streets and squares such as Andrássy Avenue.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the imperial beauty of Budapest by Segway
- Learn how to ride a Segway at a private training session
- Glide down elegant Andrássy Avenue
- See monuments like St Stephen’s Basilica, Liberty Square and the Parliament
DescriptionDiscover the imperial monuments of Budapest on a private Segway tour, and glide down elegant streets in the historical city center with a personal guide. Meet your guide for a short training session on how to operate the electric, 2-wheel scooters. Once you feel safe and confident on the bikes, set off to discover some of the city’s most significant sights. The focus of the tour is to show you the city without an overload of historical information. It’s ideal for those who want to get orientated or simply see the city from a different perspective. You will glide from the tour operator's office in the city center to sites including St. Stephen's Basilica, the Hungarian State Opera House and the Grand Boulevard of Andrassy. You will also see Liberty Square and the Parliament area.
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide Segway rental and training
- The tour does not enter any of the locations visited The cost of the tour does not include tips
- Please note that this tour operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately. Refunds are not issued due to poor weather conditions
- The local tour operator is not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents
- Segway riders must be able to climb and descend stairs without assistance
- Please note that due to high curbs and the nature of some outdoor surfaces, the Segway cannot access certain areas for safety reasons. Your guide reserves the right to make a judgement regarding the suitability of visiting certain areas. Please note that alternative routes may be used in the event that the city closes some areas for events, fairs and festivals