My Guide Website?
Half Day Private Budapest Driving Tour
Enjoy a 4 hour comfortable driving tour in Budapest with your local guide,at your own pace. See the top attractions of the city,including amazing Unesco Heritage sites and areas off the beaten path.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Budapest: Buda Castle Cave Tour
- Lake Balaton Full-Day Tour from Budapest
- Half-Day Etyek Wine Tour from Budapest with Meal
- Budapest: The Great Synagogue Skip the Line Ticket
- From Budapest: Guided Tour of Eger with Wine Tasting
- Designed to your own interest and pace
- Enjoy a personalized orientation tour of the highlights of Budapest
- Uncover Unesco sites and areas off the beaten path
- Photo stops at amazing areas
- Learn about the exciting culture and history of Budapest
DescriptionEnjoy a leisured, entertaining,overview of our exciting capital. See both sides of the Danube, the flat area called Pest and the hilly part Buda. Discover Budapest on a 4 hour private tour giving you a cozy combination of driving and a little bit of walking. Experience Unesco Sites, amazing views, photo stops at beautiful locations. Learn about the history and culture of this vibrant city. Listen to the informative commentary of your own guide. The tour includes the famous Andrassy Avenue,City Park, the downtown with impressive architecture, as well as the magnificent Parliament and superb views from Gellert Hill. My program is fully customisable with a personal touch, humor and has inside information, plenty of history to bring this magnificent city to life. All the major sites are included plus areas off the beaten path. Highlights: On the Pest side: - Market Hall, Small Boulevard, - Jewish Quarter, - Synagogue, - Parliament, American Embassy, - Soviet Army Memorial, - National Bank, National Treasury, - - Stock Exchange, - Gresham Palace, - Splendid buildings along Andrassy Avenue: - Opera House, Ballet Institute, - Franz Liszt House, - Heroe's Square, Zoo, Szechenyi Bath. Highlights on the Buda side: - Matthias Church, Fisherman's Bastion, National Archives, - House of Houdini, - Hotel Hilton with the remarkable remains of the medieval Dominican Cloisters, - Holy Trinity Square, Old Buda Town Hall, - Ruszwurm pastry shop - Royal Palace, Presidential Palace, The tour will be customized to your interest and is the perfect way to experience this vibrant city.
IncludesProfessional guide, Air-conditioned car/bus, Door to door service,bottle of water
- The tour will be designed to your interest. Entrance fees to attractions, activity costs are not included.