My Guide Website?
Castle District & Pest Driving Tour with Danube River Cruise10 Reviews
See the majestic sights of both historic Buda and Pest on a 3-hour city tour, viewing important monuments, historical landmarks, and enjoying incredible views. After a city tour of the beautiful Hungarian capital, take a cruise on the Danube River.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Soak up the history and charm of Buda's old town Castle District, visiting the ancient Matthias Church and Fishermen's Bastion
- Gaze out over Budapest and the Danube River from St. Gellert Hill and Citadel, after visiting the charming Castle District and the City Park
- Cruise the Danube River, admiring World Heritage-listed views of the banks of Budapest
- Enjoy ample flexibility, with a choice of either a morning or afternoon tour start, with river cruise following
DescriptionDiscover all the most important sights in Budapest with your tour guide during a 3 hour city tour. Let us show you the main attractions on both sides of the River Danube. Walk around the Castle District and see the top attractions of Pest, this vantage point offers spectacular view of Budapest. Next, you'll head to the Pest side of Budapest, and drive through the downtown area. See the Central Market Hall, and Synagogue, before continue on to World Heritage listed Heroes’ Square and the City Park. Driving down grand Andrássy Avenue, pass by the Opera House and the St Stephen’s Basilica. After your city tour of Budapest, board the boat for your Danube River Cruise, for a 1-hour trip on the river to see UNESCO-listed World Heritage views of Budapest from the water. Sit back and sip a complimentary drink while the sights of Hungary's capital glide by.
IncludesTransportation Guide 1 hour boat ride with 1 drink
- Cityrama reserves the right to cancel the boat ride in the event of low water of flooding