My Guide Website?
Budapest Winter Bike Tour with Coffee Stop11 Reviews
This winter bike tour is a fun and easy adventure where you will get the opportunity to explore the sights of downtown along grand roads and bike pathways, learning about the city's interesting history as you go.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn about Hungarian history and culture
- See the Opera House, Basilica, Parliament and view over Buda Castle
- Enjoy a cafe stop with pastry included
- Visit Heroes's Square and City Park
DescriptionAfter meeting at the tour office, close to the majestic Opera House, you'll then cruise along Andrassy Boulevard before taking in the magnificent St. Stephen’s Basilica. After seeing the beautiful church and square, the next stop is Liberty Square for a look at one of the city's last Soviet relics before you make your way to the Parliament building. It's here, from the riverbank, that you'll enjoy a stunning view of the Castle District - which includes buildings such as Matthias Church, Royal Palace, and the Fisherman’s Bastion. Your guide will be on hand to tell you about these places and the roles they played in the city's history. Next, you'll stop for a refreshment break in a warm and cozy cafe and enjoy a delicious, traditional Hungarian pastry and coffee or tea. Rested and relaxed, it's off to Central Market Hall - one of Europe’s largest and most spectacular indoor markets. You'll walk through the beautiful Art Nouveau building before heading back to the downtown area. The bike tours are small and generally do not have more than 15 participants, making them interactive and personal.
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide Bike hire and optional helmet Stop for a coffee or beverage and pastry included
- Participants will need to be fit for continuous biking for up to 2 hours.
- Participants must know how to ride a bike.
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. (it is encouraged to bring hats and gloves to keep the extremities warm)
- Refunds/exchanges are not given due to adverse weather.
- Due to the lower temperature in winter, it is not recommended for children under 12.
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund.
- The tour reserve the right to alter and change tour programs without prior notice due to construction, city closures for events, festivals and so on throughout the year. Please note the city also closes down certain areas to bikes and also for events, fairs and festivals which can force the tour to use alternative routes.