My Guide Website?
Budapest Sightseeing Tour With Private Transportation1 Reviews
See the sights of Budapest on this van tour where your guide will tell you about local history and culture. Discover sights like Heroes' Square, St. Stephen's Basilica, and the Castle district.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Step back in time as your guide reveals the city's history in Heroes' Square
- Admire the art and architecture of St. Stephen's Basilica (optional inside)
- Drive past top sights like the Hungarian Parliament
- Capture pictures of the stunning views of Budapest from the Buda Castle hill
- Be picked up and dropped off directly at your accommodation in Budapest
DescriptionUncover Hungarian culture on this sightseeing van tour in Budapest. Walk around Heroes' Square, visit St. Stephen's Basilica, and take in the views from Gellért Hill. Let your guide tell you about local food and pickup a few words in Hungarian. Enjoy the convenience of being picked up from your accommodation in an air-conditioned van. Relax on the drive to your first stop at Heroes' Square. Follow your guide on a walk around the square and get a historical foundation for the rest of your tour. Continue on to the city center to visit St. Stephen's Basilica, the biggest catholic church in Budapest. Admire the dome on this Neoclassical church from the inside. Head towards the Hungarian Parliament building where you can take some pictures and hear about the Communist Era. Drive across one of the most famous bridges to the Buda side of the city. Pass through the Castle district and see the Gothic Matthias Church and the Fisherman's Bastion fortress. Finally, reach Gellért Hill for panoramic views of the city. Return to your accommodation at the end of your tour.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Private transportation in a vehicle which fits the size of the group Private Guide
- The tour supplier does not have a license to give tours in the Hungarian Parliament or the Hungarian State Opera