My Guide Website?
Budapest: Segway Sightseeing Tour88 Reviews
Hop on a Segway and explore Budapest on a tour of the Hungarian capital. Take in the city's most stunning sites in a fun, relaxed way.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn how to ride a Segway with a brief training session
- Hear about Hungarian history and culture in the heart of nation's capital
- See the Opera House and Andrassy Avenue
- Explore inner Pest in a unique and fun way
- Check out the stunning Heroes' Square and City Park
DescriptionDiscover everything Budapest has to offer on this Segway tour of the Hungarian capital. Begin the tour with a 20 to 30-minute orientation session in front of the office in the big open square. Practice moving about on your Segway until you feel comfortable enough to go out and conquer Budapest. Hop on your Segway and head toward inner Pest for fabulous views of the stunning Buda Castle District. Glide from the starting point to stunning sites like St. Stephen's Basilica, Parliament, Liberty Square, the Hungarian State Opera House, Heroes' Square and the Grand Boulevard of Andrassy with its tree-lined avenues. See all of these things and much more in a unique and unforgettable way!
IncludesSegway Orientation session
- All guests will be required to sign a waiver form before the tour and must wear the provided helmets. The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing over 280 pounds (130 kilograms). No children under the age of 10 or weighing less than 40 kg are allowed. Children under 18 must have an adult sign a waiver form for them. For the safety of mother and child, pregnant women are not allowed to take part on this tour. As Segway riding is based on balancing, anyone under the influence of alcohol will not be able to participate and will not be refunded. Tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.