My Guide Website?
Budapest: Night Tour on MonsteRoller e-Scooter36 Reviews
Enjoy the best night views of Hungary’s capital with a guided e-scooter tour. See why Budapest is called the "Gem of the Danube" as you make your way from the city streets to the top of Castle Hill.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Budapest at night by e-scooter
- Benefit from suggested routes to experience the thrill of the city at night
- Experience the thrill of Budapest after dark
- See the best views of the illuminated Budapest
DescriptionEnjoy the best night views of Hungary’s capital with a guided electric scooter tour. Ride from street level to the top of Castle Hill, the Buda Castle District, and its surroundings to explore the ultimate night views of the city, riding effortlessly on chopper-style e-scooters. This night tour is centered around the riding experience and showing you the best views of the city after dark. Have a short warm-up training session before heading out to make sure you're comfortable riding the e-scooters. Your guide will give you instructions on how to use the scooter and you will have a short training session to make sure you ride confidently before you set off. On top of showing you how the city glows at night, you can also ask your guide for tips and recommendations on what to see, do or eat during your stay. The route passes notable landmarks such as the Castle Garden, Tunnel, Funicular, Fisherman's Bastion, Matthias Church, and the Castle District and ends with a panoramic night view of the city
IncludesE-scooter rental Lock Helmet Lights Professional guide
- You must be at least 14-years old to take part. Adult supervision is required
- Parents or guardians must sign the liability and waiver forms for any participants under 18-years old
- Riders must be able to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- The electric scooter is not suitable for those weighing over 330 pounds (150 kilograms)
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and will not get a refund
- Pregnant women are not permitted to participate
- The program runs in all weather conditions. Hats and gloves are recommended in the colder months
- An insurance waiver and damage deposit is required. All participants must complete a liability waiver. Adults must sign for children under 18 years old
- The dress code is smart casual
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible