My Guide Website?
Budapest: Live-Guided Segway Tour to Margaret Island40 Reviews
Discover the promenades, parks and avenues of Budapest on a guided Segway tour. Enjoy your Segway as you ride along the waterfront, capture magnificent views of landmarks and explore the city's cultural center.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn how to use your Segway with the help of a professional guide
- Stop to snap pictures and to take your time enjoying your surroundings
- Admire the monuments of Margaret Island
- Glide along Budapest's waterfront and take in its sights
DescriptionMeet your guide then take part in a training session, so you can get comfortable driving the self-balancing Segway you will be riding for the tour. When ready, you will set off to explore sights such as the Hungarian Parliament Building and the Shoes on Danube on your way to Margaret Island. Then, cross the Margaret Bridge and glide around the sprawling Japanese Gardens, encountering a riverside park with numerous landmarks such as the Dominican Convent Church, the Ruins of Saint Michael Church, the water tower and more. You will then continue along the bike path and along the riverside, seeing beautiful panoramas of Parliament from the Buda side of the Danube. Throughout the tour, your guide will share interesting stories of Budapest, with regular stops for photo opportunities. You can also receive tips for places to go during your visit to the Pearl of Danube at the end of your tour, before being dropped off back at your starting point.
IncludesProfessional guide in a language of your choice Guided training Use of helmet Private tour Photos of your tour
- All guests must be aged 9 and up, over 29 kilograms and under 129 kilograms
- Minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or an adult while on tour
- Due to safety reasons, pregnant women are not allowed to participate in Segway tours
- Not recommended for people with mobility issues (please email or call us to discuss)
- Guest must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance (which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs)
- Helmets are provided and required
- Guests must sign a liability waiver
- Please respect other tour guests, road signs, pedestrians, bikes and cars for a safe and enjoyable ride