My Guide Website?
Budapest Highlights Bike Tour with a local guide6 Reviews
Discover Budapest's most breathtaking sites with local guides on this bicycling tour. Learn the history of the Hungarian city with entertaining stories.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bike around the city of Budapest at a comfortable pace
- Learn the history of Budapest through entertaining stories
- Visit all the main sites of the Hungarian capital in 4 hours
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage siets and learn about Budapest
- Discover a great way to orient yourself in Budapest and to get suggestions for your stay
DescriptionDiscover Budapest's most attractive sites by bike including Andrássy Avenue, Heroes' Square, Széchenyi Thermal bath, St.Stephen Basilica, Chain Bridge, the Houses of Parliament and much more. Visit breathtaking Unesco World Heritage Sites with local English-speaking guides on 15 different scenic stops. Learn about the city of Budapest and the people that call the Hungarian city home. By the end of the tour, you will have a thorough understanding of Hungarians and their lifestyle. Digest Budapest's exciting history through entertaining stories and savor the city's appetizing cuisine. Exploring Budapest by bike is a great way to orientate yourself in the city, whether it's the beginning of your stay or the end of it.
IncludesUse of bike and helmet Water Local, professional guide
- This tour will take place rain or shine.