My Guide Website?
Budapest: Guided Downtown Electric Bike Tour175 Reviews
Explore Budapest on a brand new e-bike as you take a shared or private group tour with a local guide. See all the major sights and get a great overview of the city from the comfort of your e-bike.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Start a 3.5-hour e-bike tour from the world-famous Andrássy Avenue
- Cruise through the Budapest using special bicycle lanes and small streets
- Enjoy amazing views of the city and Danube River
- Climb effortlessly up Castle Hill on your e-bike
- Pass all the iconic landmarks including the Hungarian National Museum
DescriptionExplore Budapest, the so-called 'Paris of the East,' on a comfortable on a brand new e-bike from the leading German manufacturer, Kalkhoff. First up, take in the full-length of the Andrássy Avenue passing the Hungarian State Opera House, the House of Terror, and arrive at Heroes' Square. You can be sure your guide will have all the stories along the way. From Heroes' Square, continue into City Park where you’ll be surprised by a fake castle and the Széchenyi Thermal Bath, the largest and most popular in the city. The trip continues with highlights like the Liszt Ferenc Academy of Music and the Jewish Quarter before diving into the downtown area. See and learn about St. Stephen's Basilica, largest church in Budapest. In the heart of the financial district lies Liberty Square with a bloody history and a disputed Holocaust memorial. From here it is not far to the Hungarian Parliament Building, a landmark in Budapest. Next, reach the Danube River with a breathtaking view on the Buda side of the city. Cross Margaret Bridge using a nice bicycle lane and arrive at Buda and EuroVelo 6, an international bicycle way along the Danube River. Ride down to Batthyany-Square, take a picture of the parliament across the river, and continue to Széchenyi Chain Bridge, from where you will start to climb Castle Hill. Here the electric support of your bike will show its strength. Admire Matthias Church and the Fisherman's Bastion before returning to the Shoes on the Danube Bank and passing the historical Rudas Bath. At Gellért Hill, see the famous Gellért Thermal Bath cross back to Pest via Liberty Bridge, the most popular bridge in Budapest. Do not miss the Central Market Hall and the Hungarian National Museum before you reach the Dohány Street Synagogue, the final stop on the tour before you return to the starting point of the tour.
IncludesE-bike rental Tour guide Helmet (optional)
- Tour takes approximately 3.5 hours but can vary depending on the conditions on the day
- Tour operator uses only licensed experienced guides
- Helmets are available but are not obligatory
- You will not enter any of the mentioned landmarks during this tour The e-bicycles have open chains that may touch your clothes