My Guide Website?
Budapest: Buda Walking Tour15 Reviews
Spend the afternoon wandering the cobblestone streets of the historical Castle District. See the Fishermen's Bastion, Matthias Church, Royal Palace in addition to a number of other sights.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore famous Fisherman's Bastion
- See Matthias Church with its colorful ceramic tiles
- Get a glimpse of the imposing former Royal Palace
- Walk the cobblestone streets with their hidden alleyways
DescriptionSee not only the main attractions of the Castle District, but also the hidden alleyways and the lesser-known sights. Enjoy views of Matthias Church, the Royal Palace, the President's Palace, and more.Stroll down to the Holy Trinity Column at Szentháromság tér. Listen as your guide gives the history of each building. See famous Fisherman's Bastion and scale the hilly cobblestone streets. Enjoy panoramic views around every corner. See red-tiled houses in the famous Hungarian architectural style, and the dramatically colored ceramic tiles of Matthias Church. Look across the river at the Houses of Parliament before your tour ends.
- This tour will take place rain or shine. Please note that this tour is available only in English.