My Guide Website?
Budapest (BUD): Ferenc Liszt Airport Premium Lounge Access32 Reviews
Relax in comfort and style between flights in a premium lounge at Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport. Stay for 3 hours, enjoying unlimited high-speed Wi-Fi and delicious food and drink.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Get some work done or connect with friends using the lounges' Wi-Fi and charging stations
- Benefit from great food
- Recharge between flights without passing though customs and immigration
DescriptionLocated in the Sky Court area at Terminal 2 Departures, Plaza Premium Lounge is perfectly located for travelers wishing to depart to either Schengen or non-Schengen destinations from 2A or 2B. Our bright and airy lounge offers a contemporary space to relax prior to your flight. Facilities include comfortable and zoned seating areas, a variety of tasty food including traditional Hungarian cuisine, plus a tempting selection of drinks from our iconic coffee and bar station.
IncludesLounge use Selection of food Selected drinks and coffee Comfortable seating area Wi-Fi connection International TV channels, newspapers, and magazines Flight information
- For the lounges located in departure, you must have already checked in for your onward flight and be in possession of a valid boarding pass
- Please contact your respective airline if you require flight check-in and boarding pass information
- Infants below 2-years-old enter free of charge. Children 18 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Service varies by location