My Guide Website?
Budapest: Aeropark Admission Ticket12 Reviews
Discover 60 years of Hungarian aviation with a visit to an authentic air fleet. Learn about technology, science, and aviation. Climb into the cockpit and pretend you're the pilot.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Budapest: Buda Castle Cave Tour
- Lake Balaton Full-Day Tour from Budapest
- Half-Day Etyek Wine Tour from Budapest with Meal
- Budapest: The Great Synagogue Skip the Line Ticket
- From Budapest: Guided Tour of Eger with Wine Tasting
- Discover the largest airplanes of the communist era
- Learn about planes, science, and aviation
- Take a walk in the open air Aeropark
- Sit in the cockpit and fly across the imaginary globe
DescriptionExplore a nostalgic open-air airplane museum and take a trip through aviation history with interactive exhibits. Learn about the evolution of Hungarian Aviation over the past 60 years. See planes from Malév, the former national air fleet, including the Tupolevs that still fly today. Learn how challenging flying was just a few years ago when it was still a luxury for many. Climb up the stairs into the cockpit and feel what it’s like to be a pilot. Choose the Guided Tour with a Pilot option and explore the museum with a pilot who has flown the planes on display. Hear anecdotes from an experienced pilot from their days in the air.
- Please note that the flight simulator is only in service during the weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and is an additional charge of €2