My Guide Website?
Budapest 1-Hour Express Segway Experience78 Reviews
Enjoy the downtown neighborhoods of Budapest on this exciting 1-hour segway tour. Glide effortlessly on your personal speedy segway. See the Danube riverbank, glide along the waterfront, and much more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Make the most of your trip and see many of Budapest’s landmarks
- Enjoy the views of Buda Castle and the Statue of Liberty
- Learn how to ride a personal self-balancing segway
- Listen to insightful commentary from your tour guide
- See the most Instagrammable spots in the city
DescriptionThere is lots to see in Budapest’s historical center. If you are on a tight schedule, this tour is perfect for you. Enjoy zipping around with a friendly tour guide who will show you around. The popular and lively Pest side of the city is located on the Danube’s west bank. The area’s popular historical sites, medieval houses, stunning architecture, and unique character are definitely not to be missed. Explore the riverside of the Danube, see St. Stephen’s Basilica, the Hungarian Parliament building, the Square of Liberty with its Ronald Reagan Statue, and more. Along the way, your informative tour guide will share interesting anecdotes and facts about Budapest with you. The tour is short, fun, and designed to leave you with pleasant memories of your time in Budapest. There will be plenty of great photo opportunities on this route, so a smartphone or camera is a must.
Includes1-hour segway tour Segway training Live guide Helmet (use is required) Ponchos in case of rain Warm jacket Gloves in the winter season Unlimited water
- All guests must be aged 9 and up and weigh over 29 kg and under 129 kg
- Minors under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or an adult
- Due to safety reasons, pregnant women are not allowed to participate in segway tours
- Not recommended for people with mobility issues. Please email or call the local partner to discuss
- Helmets are provided and required
- You will need to sign a guest liability waiver