My Guide Website?
Full-Day Danube Bend Bus/Boat Tour with Lunch
From Budapest: Full-Day Danube Bend Bus/Boat Tour with Lunch
- See the largest Catholic church in Hungary in Esztergom
- Cross the Maria Valeria Bridge for a short visit to Slovakia
- Admire views of the real Danube Bend from the top of Visegrád Hill
- Explore the artist’s village of Szentendre with your tour guide
- Enjoy a seasonal 1-hour boat cruise back to Budapest (1st May - 17th September)
DescriptionJourney into Hungary's history, beginning with an optional pick-up at your centrally located hotel in Budapest. Head out in the comfort of an air-conditioned coach, and start off by enjoying the remarkable city of Esztergom and the largest Catholic church in the country. Before the tour, get time to enjoy a 3-course lunch before continuing on to the magical artist’s village of Szentendre, where your guide takes you on a walking tour. During the course of the day, you’ll have the opportunity to see Esztergom from another perspective during a photo stop in Slovakia. At the end of the tour, return to Budapest. In the summer (from May until September), you'll return by boat or from October to April, you'll return by coach. In case of low water level, the return to Budapest-city center will be by bus.
IncludesLive guide Optional hotel pick-up Transportation by air-conditioned bus Hungarian 3-course lunch Return to Budapest by boat (from May until 17th of September)
- Please note:
- Hotel pick-up is available only in the city center
- The supplier is not responsible for any road closures
- Return to Budapest is by boat from May - September