My Guide Website?
Wheels and Meals bike tour of Budapest with a Goulash182 Reviews
Discover Budapest's most breathtaking sites with local guides on this bicycling tour. Learn the history of the Hungarian city with entertaining stories. Enjoy the best goulash in a local restaurant.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bike around the city of Budapest at a comfortable pace
- Visit all the main sites of the Hungarian capital in 5 hours
- Enjoy a delicious Hungarian meal at the end of the tour
- Learn the history of Budapest through entertaining stories
DescriptionDiscover Budapest's most attractive sites by bike including Andrássy Avenue, Heroes' Square, Széchenyi Thermal bath, St.Stephen Basilica, Chain Bridge, the Houses of Parliament and much more. Visit breathtaking Unesco World Heritage Sites with local English-speaking guides on 15 different scenic stops. Learn about the city of Budapest and the people that call the Hungarian city home. By the end of the tour, you will have a thorough understanding of Hungarians and their lifestyle. Digest Budapest's exciting history through entertaining stories and savor the city's appetizing cuisine. Exploring Budapest by bike is a great way to orientate yourself in the city, whether it's the beginning of your stay or the end of it. End the tour with an unforgettable Hungarian goulash in a cozy restaurant.
IncludesBicycle Helmet Goulash Refreshment Local English-speaking guide
- Biking ability is needed to participate in the tour, make sure that you can ride a bike safely and confidently in a foreign city
- You will need to keep an easy, pleasant speed with the rest of the group
- The tour is 4.5-5 hours long; including preparations, it will end between 3:00 PM and 3:30 PM