My Guide Website?
Szeged Full-Day Private Sightseeing Tour from Budapest
Tour Szeged on a 12-hour sightseeing tour from Budapest, and learn the legend of Attila, King of the Huns. Known as the “Sunniest City of Hungary," besides its rich history, Szeged is home to Hungarian paprika and the famous fishermen's soup.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the former seat of the Huns
- Wander the historic center of Szeged
- See the buildings of the University of Szeged
- Go to the Town Hall and Hungarian Pantheon
- Visit the unique Paprika Museum to learn about the production of Hungary's famed salami