My Guide Website?
Star Wars Interactive Exhibition Budapest1 Reviews
Want to see the main villain in life-sized form? Want to see what it's like to use a real lightsaber? Visit our unique interactive exhibition!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Budapest: Buda Castle Cave Tour
- Lake Balaton Full-Day Tour from Budapest
- Half-Day Etyek Wine Tour from Budapest with Meal
- Budapest: The Great Synagogue Skip the Line Ticket
- From Budapest: Guided Tour of Eger with Wine Tasting
- Admire Star Wars characters in life-size form!
- Immerse yourself in the world of Star Wars movies, in a unique location!
- Try the lightsaber and the Jedi cloak!
- You can meet never-before-seen characters at our exhibition.
DescriptionThe Travelling Galaxy is an interactive, story-driven Star Wars exhibition based on a private collection, which presents hundreds of authentic maquettes, models and life-size puppets familiar from the movies. The two-floor exhibition brings the movie locations to life, elaborated down to the smallest detail, and with working droids, attachable stormtrooper helmets and Jedi capes, and lightsabers, every visitor can feel like a bit of a galactic journey. All elements of the installation are custom-made, their arrangement and the elements of the exhibition follow a completely uniform and well-thought-out concept. Viewing the exhibition takes about one hour.
IncludesEntrance ticket to see the Travelling Galaxy exhibition.
- It takes about an hour to complete your visit to the museum Opening hours: Monday: 10:00-19:00 Tuesday: 10:00-19:00 Wednesday: 10:00-19:00 Thursday: 10:00-19:00 Friday: 10:00-19:00 Saturday: 10:00-21:00 Sunday: 10:00-20:00