My Guide Website?
Reds in Budapest
What was it like to grow up in Communism? I have a passion for my city and our history so you can hear the moving story of the 20th century Hungary with important landmarks of the communist past.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- St Stephan Basilica and Okóber 6 street
- Liberty square Soviet Memorial
- Parliament & Memorial of 56' Revolution
- Park of Olimpics & Nagy Imre Memorial
- Stautes of Liberty square
DescriptionWalk with me to learn about the dark years of Communism in Hungary. Have an insider to show you the secrets of the Reds in Budapest. Learn about the brave revolutionists and the hard years of dictatorship. I have stories to tell from my grandmother who lived through a century. Highlights of the tour: Tour lasts: 2 hours Tour starts: St Stephen's Basilica. End: Margaret Bridge
- This tour will take place rain or shine. This tour includes tram ride and walking 1.5 mile