My Guide Website?
Neighboring in Bratislava: Full-Day Tour from Budapest6 Reviews
Travel from Budapest on a day trip to Bratislava, once an important Celtic town, a Danube River port during the Middles Ages, and the site where Hungarian kings were crowned. Stop at Fertőd, the Hungarian Versailles, and Nagycenk Castle en route.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel at the ancient landmarks of the historically important city of Bratislava
- Stroll around the city center, once populated by merchants and craftsmen
- Take in the city’s major monuments, including St. Martin’s Cathedral, and more
- Come across the imposing Bratislava Castle and the Bishop's Palace
- Learn about the fascinating local history from a professional guide