My Guide Website?
Kraków: 3-Day Jewish Quarter, Wieliczka, and Auschwitz Tour
Go on a 3-day guided tour to some of the most historical sights in Kraków and get a deep understanding of the city's past, the impacts of World War II, and the Holocaust.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Budapest: Buda Castle Cave Tour
- Lake Balaton Full-Day Tour from Budapest
- Half-Day Etyek Wine Tour from Budapest with Meal
- Budapest: The Great Synagogue Skip the Line Ticket
- From Budapest: Guided Tour of Eger with Wine Tasting
- Explore Kazimierz, the historic Jewish quarter of Krakow
- Visit the Wieliczka Salt Mine, one of the oldest mines in the world
- Visit Oskar Schindler's Enamel Factory museum
- Get deep insights about the Holocaust at Płaszów and Auschwitz
DescriptionDay 1: Begin your tour by exploring Kazimierz, the historic Jewish quarter of Kraków. Walk along artistic streets home to independent galleries and vintage fashion boutiques. Learn about the history and heritage behind this part of the city from your guide. Visit Oskar Schindler's Enamel Factory, now hosting two museums: the Museum of Contemporary Art and a branch of the Historical Museum of the City of Kraków. Broaden your understanding of Kraków's history with World War II and the life of Oskar Schindler. Day 2: Head to the Wieliczka Salt Mine, one of the oldest mines in the world and an extraordinary place full of secrets and legends. Stroll past magnificent chambers, countless corridors and see majestic salt sculptures. Visit the Kraków-Płaszów concentration camp later in the afternoon. Learn about its dark history, and see memorials dedicated to remembering the victims of the Holocaust. Understand the impact of Nazi rule in the area and how the deportation of Jews from the Krakow Ghetto, beginning in 1942, came to pass. Day 3: On the last day of your tour, visit Auschwitz, a former Nazi concentration camp that is preserved intact as a reminder of the crime committed against humanity. The Auschwitz museum includes the ruins of crematoria, gas chambers, the railway platform, and other elements from the former concentration camp. Get deep insights about the Holocaust from your guide.
IncludesExpert guides Entrance ticket to Oskar Schindler's Enamel Factory museum Entrance ticket to Wieliczka Salt Mine Entrance ticket to Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Transfers: Kraków - Wieliczka - Krakow Transfers: Krakow - Oswiecim - Krakow
- Special registration is required when booking entry to Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum. All admission tickets to this Museum are personal. Please make sure to include the name and surname of each participant as spelled on the ID document.