My Guide Website?
From Budapest: Private Shore Excursion to Szentendre
Discover the artist's town of Szentendre on this excursion. Pass through ancient Roman monuments, a historic aqueduct, amphitheater, and ruins. Stroll through the charming cobblestone streets and visit the Marzipan Museum.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the historic Szentendre with its Marzipan Museum and numerous galleries
- Optional visit of the Skanzen Open Air Village Museum, on your own expense.
- Take picture of the ancient ruins of the Roman Aquincum settlement
- During summer, enjoy an opt. 60 minute boat ride on your expense.
DescriptionEnjoy a half-day tour of Szentendre, known as the 'artist's town,' from Budapest. On the way to the charming village, take in ancient Roman monuments of the Aquincum settlement. Discover a historic aqueduct, Roman amphitheater, and the remaining ruins of the city. Experience the quiet charm and stroll through the cobblestone streets. Enjoy your free time with a visit to an antique shop or one of the many art museums. A visit to the unique Marzipan Museum is included with plenty of time for coffee and cake. During the summer you can choose on a 60 minute return trip to Budapest by boat on the Danube, on your own expense..
IncludesAll transfers and transportation English-speaking guide Parking and taxes Entrance ticket to Marzipan Museum
- Car accomodates up to 4 people, a bigger car can be provided for larger parties.