My Guide Website?
Budapest: Wine & Dine Cruise with Live Folklore Music12 Reviews
Enjoy the evening views of Budapest on this Danube cruise in an elegant environment with live folklore music. Sip on a selection of premium Hungarian wine accompanied by appetizers.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Admire the most beautiful evening views of Budapest from the river
- Enjoy a candlelit evening cruise with live music and stunning views
- Listen to a renowned string quartet perform live folklore and operetta music
- Marvel at the views while eating appetizers and sipping some Hungarian wine
- Experience an unforgettable evening as you glide across the Danube River
DescriptionSpend an unforgettable evening cruising along the embankment of the Danube River and enjoy a live folklore and operetta concert and wine aboard a unique catamaran. Glide over the Danube River and take in the city sights as the city lights turn on for the night. Enjoy romantic, candlelit evening views of Budapest accompanied by live music as you cruise down the Danube. Listen to our renowned Hungarian string quartet show off their skills while sipping various Hungarian wines. Choose between a Hungarian appetizer plate and an artisan cheese plate to accompany your wine. As you enjoy the environment, food, and drinks your cruise will take you toward Margaret Bridge before turning around and going all the way to the last bridge in the city.
Includes80-minute sightseeing cruise by night Tasting 5 different (5x100ml) premium wine specialities from Hungarian wineries Hungarian Appetizer Plate or Artisan Cheese Plate Live folklore and operetta music
- Guests under 18 years of age can not be served alcoholic drinks Please note, that passengers may not be allowed to board if they appear intoxicated upon arrival.