My Guide Website?
Budapest: Virtual Reality Tour in 8 Languages9 Reviews
Relive history through virtual reality as you walk by some of Budapest’s most famous sights. Jump back and forth through time as you view the historic Buda Castle District as it was centuries ago. Pick up expert cultural insights from your local guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel at the spectacular Buda Castle and Royal Palace
- Watch battles and historic events that shaped Budapest through modern technology
- Experience a bird's eye view over the whole city
DescriptionYour tour begins on the Buda side of Budapest, a stone’s throw from the iconic Chain Bridge and Clark Ádám Square. After meeting your guide and donning your virtual reality gear, you’ll head off into the Castle District to begin your tour. Over the course of the roughly 2-hour tour, you’ll stop 6 times around the city to experience thrilling VR displays. Through technology, you’ll be rocketed back to the middle ages, during the construction of the castle. Witness the brutal battles and utter destruction of World War II. Watch as the Hungarian Revolution breaks out in 1956. During the VR stops, an audioguide will walk you through the intricacies of what is unfolding before you, contextualizing the importance of each event in terms of Hungarian history. As you walk between each stop, your guide will lead you and help you to get around.
IncludesVirtual Reality gear Sterile headset Hygienic mask (upon request) Tour guide
- • The tour includes a light hike • Please bring something to drink with you during hot summer tours
- Please bring your passport, ID, or 200 euros as a deposit for the VR headset • Not recommended for customers who suffer from migraines