My Guide Website?
Budapest: Transfer from Train Station/Pier to Hotel8 Reviews
Travel from the train station or Budapest pier to your accommodation in the city in a comfortable minibus on this 1-way transfer service. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride with this reliable, friendly, and hassle-free service.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Pre-book a 1-way shared transfer from the train station or pier to your hotel in Budapest
- Enjoy a reliable transfer in a comfortable and spacious minibus
- Arrive at your hotel refreshed and relaxed thanks to this stress-free service
- Experience a personalized meet and greet service at the train station or pier
DescriptionBook a shared 45-minute shared transfer from Budapest train Station (Keleti, Nyugati or Déli Train Station) or from Budapest pier to your hotel in Budapest. Enjoy a reliable service that’s available at any time of the day, with air-conditioned minibuses and English-speaking drivers. Travel in a comfortable minibus and arrive at your accommodation feeling refreshed and ready to enjoy your stay in Budapest. You won’t have to wait around as the driver will be ready to meet and greet you at the engine of your train or at the entrance of your cruise ship. If your train or cruise ship is delayed or in case of other unforeseen circumstances, you must contact the service provider’s emergency number to reschedule the transfer time.
IncludesTransportation by minibus Driver Parking fees Welcome package with city map, restaurant recommendations, event calendar, etc.
- Train station: your driver is waiting at the arrival platform of the train next to the locomotive with a NAME SIGN. Our service is available at the following train stations: Keleti, Nyugati, Déli pályaudvar (train station).
- Pier: driver is waiting in front of the cruise ship and contacts the reception staff
- Drop-off is possible in every hotel / accommodation within Budapest