My Guide Website?
Budapest: Skyline Sightseeing Cruise with Parliament View398 Reviews
Hop aboard a comfortable boat and experience the enchanting beauty of Budapest from the Danube River on this sightseeing cruise. Take in the charm of the picturesque Danube Promenade.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Budapest: Buda Castle Cave Tour
- Lake Balaton Full-Day Tour from Budapest
- Half-Day Etyek Wine Tour from Budapest with Meal
- Budapest: The Great Synagogue Skip the Line Ticket
- From Budapest: Guided Tour of Eger with Wine Tasting
- Snap excelled views of the city skyline from the water from the upper deck
- Cruise under stunning bridges like the Chain Bridge and the Liberty Bridge
- Marvel at water views of top sights like the Royal Palace and Parliament
- Enhance your Expereince by purchasing additional drinks or food onboard
DescriptionPass under some of Budapest's most well-known bridges like the Elizabeth Bridge on this sightseeing cruise in Budapest. Enjoy views of the Danube Promenade. Hop aboard a comfortable boat and begin your Danube River cruise. See the Chain Bridge with its guardian lions, the Elizabeth Bridge with its large, bronze statue, and the Liberty Bridge, which is famous for connecting the Central Market Hall with the Gellert Spa. Take in the charm of the picturesque Danube Promenade and feel the thrill of seeing the Royal Palace and Parliament from the water. Feast your eyes on city sights like Vigadó Square and the statue of Saint Gellért atop Gellert Hill. Return to your starting point at the end of your cruise.
IncludesDanube sightseeing cruise Downloadable audio guide application
- We would like to call your attention that the audio guide which we provide is a free downloadable application for your mobile devices. The audio commentary will not be broadcasted through loudspeakers; therefore, we kindly ask you to bring and use your own earphones. We also recommend that you arrive and start your tour with a fully charged device.