My Guide Website?
Budapest: Self-Guided Highlights Scavenger Hunt & Tour49 Reviews
See Budapest's top 10 attractions as you solve riddles and follow clues on this scavenger hunt. Walk, play, and learn your way around the city.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Budapest solving riddles and puzzles
- Learn interesting info about the city and the attractions
- Discover hidden gems and take memorable photos
- Choose to play the game in your preferred language
DescriptionGet to know Budapest at your own pace on this interactive scavenger hunt walking tour played on your phone. Decipher riddles, interact with the most important attractions of the city, and unlock interesting facts and legends. An ideal outdoor activity for first time visitors, couples, groups, families, and children. Can be used as a great team-building activity. Use the app and integrated maps to find your way to 10 of the city's top attractions. Solve a location-based riddle at each attraction and unlock the next location you need to visit. Each riddle reveals interesting facts about the location. At each stop, learn about the attraction and solve a location-based riddle that can only be solved if you reach the specific location. Use logic, imagination, observation, and team spirit to unlock the correct code and reveal the next destination of the city sightseeing game. Begin your tour of Liberty Square as if straight out of a fairy tale. Explore Erzsébet Square and admire its beauty. Pesti Vigadó will amaze you, with its architecture and acoustics. Then the story of a great Hungarian poet and symbol of the revolution Sandor Petofi awaits you! The Statue of Queen Elizabeth and her history will teach you why she is the 'official darling' of Hungarians. Admire the picturesque Tabán with its unique church. Learn about the mythical Buda Castle and enjoy it for hours. Kilometer-zero will pique your interest. Fisherman's Bastion will fill your camera capacity without a doubt while the icing on the cake of this unique tour will be the miraculous Matthias Church with its incredible architecture. As you explore, work as a team and use logic, imagination, observation, and problem solving to make your way around the city. Along the way, feel free to pause the game for a coffee, lunch, or a visit to any of the attractions.
IncludesApp and login credentials
- This activity requires internet access. Please download World City Trail app from App store (https://apps.apple.com/us/app/world-city-trail/id1627220764) or Playstore (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.worldcitytrail.app). Use your booking reference for serial number. (GYGXXXXXXXXX) Read carefully the information included in the blue field of the confirmation email of your purchase. Visit worldcitytrail.com/gyg/ if you need Login details. The ticket and the app from GetYourGuide are not needed for this activity. There is no time limit for this activity. You can complete it at your own pace. The puzzles are related to the outdoor areas of the attractions, you do not need to enter or pay a ticket. Entrance is purely your choice. Walking time: 64min Walking distance: 4.7km Minimum charge of 2 persons applied