My Guide Website?
Budapest: Rudas Spa Wellness and Dining Experience344 Reviews
Come to the world-famous Rudas Thermal Bath and enjoy a full-day spa experience. Dine on a 3-course meal at the bistro and excite your taste buds with the international and local cuisine, while enjoying panoramic views over the Danube River.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Revitalise your body and soul in the relaxing thermal waters
- Admire the astonishing views of the Danube River and Budapest
- Book your time for a delicious 3-course meal from the a la carte menu
- Select the time for your table reservation in the options
DescriptionSpend a day at the 450-year-old Rudas Thermal Bath and relax in the warm thermal waters. Enjoy the spa facilities including the sauna area, a 42-degree thermal pool, an 11-degree plunge pool, as well as a panorama pool. Then head over to the bistro and enjoy a delicious 3-course meal from the a la carte menu. Select the wine or champagne options to complete your meal with a drink. Dine while admiring the stunning views over the Danube River and the cityscape. Enjoy this unique wellness adventure, in the heart of Budapest.
IncludesFull-day spa ticket to the wellness section of the Rudas Bath Entrance to the Turkish bath (only Fridays and weekends or on special holidays) 3-course meal Coffee A glass of wine (if the option is selected) A glass of champagne (if the option is selected)
- The spa is open from 11 AM to 8 PM. You can use the baths until closing at 8 PM The Turkish bath is available only on Fridays and during the weekend or special times of the year The meal voucher has to be used at the time of the booking The selected time is for your table reservation for dining; swimming can be done before or after The renewed Panorama Pool is now open again