My Guide Website?
Budapest: Private Walking Tour of City with Spanish Guide2 Reviews
Take a private walking tour to discover Budapest at your own pace. With a Spanish-speaking guide, explore landmarks such as the Buda Castle, Chain Bridge, Fisherman's Bastion, Gellért Hill, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover Budapest in the most exclusive way.
- Enjoy a professional guide in Spanish exclusively for your group.
- You decide the meeting point. We are waiting for you anywhere in the center.
- We adapt to your preferences!
- You set the pace. We make the breaks you want to drink coffee, shop, take photos
DescriptionGet to know Budapest in the most comfortable and personalized way with our Private Tour of Budapest, a perfect tour to do with family or friends and a completely exclusive guide in Spanish for the group. In addition to touring Budapest at your own pace, we will also have time to take photos, eat or buy souvenirs. The walk ends in the place you want, so you can take advantage and enter the last monument on your itinerary. In our standard itinerary we will see the most important monuments and attractions of Budapest: Parliament, Buda Castle, Chain Bridge, Fisherman's Bastion, St. Stephen's Basilica, Erzsébet Square, Freedom Square, Matthias Church, Synagogue of the Dohány Street, Citadel or Gellért Hill, Budapest Central Market, Danube bank, Heroes' Square, Andrássy Avenue…
IncludesSpanish speaking guide. Private walking tour, exclusively for the people of the group. Start of the tour at the desired location in the center of Budapest. The included itinerary that appears in the tour description is approximate, and corresponds to the 6-hour option. If you have chosen the 3-hour one, the itinerary will be shorter.
- - You must be 15 minutes before at the meeting point. You decide where your guide will wait for you. - Is the tour canceled if it rains? It is not canceled, we always go out!