My Guide Website?
Budapest: Private E-Bike Sightseeing Tour with Guide1 Reviews
Explore Budapest on this private guided e-bike tour. Ride in style and comfort with a high-end e-bike and marvel at historical sites like the Heroes' Square, the Vajdahunyad Castle, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover and learn about the historical city of Budapest on a private guided tour
- Ride along Andrassy Avenue to Heroes' Square, the City Park, and Liberty Square
- Marvel at the beauty of Buda Castle, Matthias Church, and Fisherman's Bastion
- Explore the inner city and see St. Stephen's Basilica and the Parliament
- Admire the stunning panoramic views of Pest and the River Danube
DescriptionGo on an exciting sightseeing tour of Budapest on this private e-bike tour with a local guide. See the city's infamous sites and castles, and learn about its history as you ride along ancient roads and districts. Start your journey by receiving your e-bike and getting acquainted with your tour guide. Then, travel along Andrassy Avenue to Heroes' Square and discover Hungary's rich history. Your guide will lead you to City Park, where you can visit Vajdahunyad Castle and see the Szechenyi Thermal Bath. Take a ride through Inner-Pest's streets, passing by St. Stephen's Basilica. As you ride along historic streets, your guide will tell you about a significant piece of Hungarian history. Then, explore Liberty Square to learn more about the 20th century, including stories about the communist era. Stop by the last Soviet Memorial in the city before heading to the magnificent House of Parlament. From the bank of the Danube, you can enjoy a panoramic view of the Buda Castle District with the Royal Palace, Gellert Hill, and the Buda Hills. Through Margaret Bridge, take a short ride through Margaret Island which is a large park and recreational area frequented by locals. On the Buda side, experience the scenic bike path along the Danube Bridges, including the Chain Bridge and Elisabeth Bridge. With an electric bike, you can travel up to Buda Castle with ease and take in the stunning views of Pest and the River Danube from the Fisherman's Bastion. Pedal through the charming side streets of the Buda Castle District and admire the beauty of the Matthias Church. As you explore Budapest, your guide will tell you fascinating stories about each site along with tips on the best places to visit or dine afterward. You can also customize the tour depending on your preferred duration.
IncludesPrivate tour Licensed guide Hotel pickup and drop-off E-bike delivery to accommodation E-bike rental during the tour Optional helmet and smartphone holder
- Due to traffic laws, this tour is not suitable for children under 12 years You must know how to ride a bike and must be fit for continuous biking Please share your height so we can prepare a suitable bike for you The tour will take place in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately For the sake of the bike delivery service, accommodation details are collected at the time of booking