My Guide Website?
Budapest: Private Danube River Cruise
Explore Budapest's beauty aboard our comfortable boat, offering crowd-free views. With heating and full enclosure, your comfort is guaranteed.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the sights of Budapest from the river
- Use a unique way of transportation to get to the other bank of the Danube
- Enjoy the view in privacy avoiding the crowds
DescriptionUpon arriving at the 8A dock, keep an eye out for the unmistakable WAKA sign. Before embarking on our cruise, tailor your experience by selecting music and specifying your preferred speed with the captain. Our water taxis, inspired by New Zealand design, comfortably accommodate up to 12 passengers. Onboard, a fridge is at your disposal. Pre-order your preferred refreshments 48 hours ahead, and we'll have them ready for your delight. Over the course of an enchanting 50-minute cruise, absorb breathtaking sights like the Parliament, Royal Castle, Gellert Hill, and iconic university campuses. Marvel at the magnificent Danube bridges and the burgeoning cultural hub, featuring the National Theatre and Palace of Arts. Take a leisurely stroll through Budapest's largest park on Margaret Island, or explore Batthany Square, a stone's throw from the Castle District, during your well-deserved break. During cold seasons the boat can be heated and closed completely, in better weather it has a small terrace to enjoy the view from outside.
IncludesAll taxes, fees and handling charges River cruise A welcome drink - 1 glass per person
- • Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled 3 hours prior due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.