My Guide Website?
Budapest Private 4-Hour Photography Tour13 Reviews
Learn how to take better photographs of Budapest’s historic and hidden sights in the company of a professional photographer guide. The 4-hour private tour is completely tailored to your wishes, seeing the attractions that you want to see.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn to take better photographs of Budapest
- Master the techniques of street or portrait photography
- Wander the historic streets of medieval Pest, or the lesser-known landmarks of the Palace District
- Explore camera functions, such as ISO settings, white balance and more
- Tailor the tour to your specific requirements
DescriptionSee Budapest in a different light on a 4-hour private photography tour and start your journey to master photography to rival famous Hungarian photographers, such as Robert Capa, Martin Munkácsy, Andre Kertész, and more. Your guide will teach you new tricks as you discover architectural gems, secret city scapes and portraits of Budapest characters. Explore the functions of your camera before putting things into practice. Start with a drink in one of the city’s legendary ruin bars in the Jewish District. Then, stroll the Budapest streets to learn how to capture Danube panoramas, street art, majestic Andrássy Avenue, and medieval Pest. If you are a complete beginner, your guide will focus on the most important settings of your camera. The more advanced can choose to focus on a specific field. Learn how to use shutter speeds, ISO settings, flash, and white balance in manual mode. Get tips on composition and framing, and learn when to utilize equipment such as tripods, external flash, lenses, and filters. You can also look into editing functions, such as raw or jpeg formats, pixel size, and even how to develop and exhibit your photos if you want to take things further.
IncludesProfessional photographer guide Free drink
- • The walk will be tailor-made to your wishes, and can focus more on learning about photography, or more on sightseeing
- Full tour details will be provided by email after booking, including pick-up or meeting point