My Guide Website?
Budapest: Night Walking Tour with Danube River Cruise5 Reviews
Head out for an evening stroll to take in Budapest's illuminated sites and hop aboard a ship for a cruise along the Danube on this 2.5-hour tour. Listen to fascinating anecdotes and learn about Hungary's history from its dark past to the present day.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy excellent views of Budapest by night
- Learn about Hungary's origins, myths, and legends from the dark past to the present day
- Walk along a specially designed path perfect for taking in Budapest's best sites
- Relax on a boat while sipping a tasty drink under the peaceful night sky
DescriptionDiscover Budapest at night and go for a cruise on this unique tour of the Hungarian capital. Take in the city's magnificent buildings at night for a completely different view of the city. Walk along a path that is specially designed to pass by city's most stunning nighttime sites. Learn all about these grandiose sites and hear the fascinating stories which surround them. Trace the Hungarian's lineage along with the development of their language, culture, and country over the course of 1,000 years. Cap off the evening with a 1-hour boat cruise along the Danube and enjoy a beverage under the starry night sky.
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide Beverage on board the cruise
- Participants must have the ability to walk for up to 2 hours. Tour goes in all weather conditions and is not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents. Depending on the season, the boat trip may occur during the beginning, middle, or end of the tour. Booking terms and cancellation rules: Programs cancelled within 3 days of travel date incur 100% cancellation penalty where no refunds for any reason are given. No show or non-participation on tour/program is considered non-refundable for any reason.